Saturday, March 20, 2004

Al-Qa`idah's trail of blood and destruction. By the way, I am not sure that Bin Laden and Ayman Adh-Dhawahiri are still in the area between Pakistan and Afghanistan. I really think that they may have slipped somewhere else, where they are less sought after. This occurred to me after the last video footage (undated) of both men that was aired on Al-Jazeera, and sent by Al-Qa`idah's audio-visual propaganda outfit, known as As-Sahab Foundation. It hit me then how they both were dressed to look as Afghans, with the head gear and all. And I wondered as to why they would have that marking if they really were avoiding capture, unless they really want people to think that they are still there in the border area. And Bin Laden dressed like an Arab when he lived in Afghanistan, and he is dressing as an Afghan why would he want people to know? And I read a couple of months ago in some Arabic publication that Adh-Dhawihiri may in fact be in as far away a place as North Africa. Who knows.